Monday, October 29, 2007

Hello, My Faithful Readers

Yes, I know I haven't been a good poster, but there hasn't been anything good to post about. Homecoming went on without a high school game, although Pop Warner played and everything else pretty much went on as usual. Our primary program was on Sunday and it went relatively smoothly--nothing to complain about, but not much to laugh about either. Other than dealing with sibling drama over the weekend (thanks for your help, Kamie. She's clueless about the source of the treats but I told her Brian probably didn't have much to worry about. She did comment that they were very yummy and the packaging was very "done up." Okay, tangent ended) we really didn't do much. I did learn that one of my sisters has to drive a mile to use a restroom when she's not working in the Utah wilderness. Very sad and slightly funny that she has to plan her potty breaks well ahead of time. Anyway, that's about it in Peterson Land. The snowbirds are starting to come back to Blythe, so the streets are fuller and there are more friendly-looking seniors in the grocery store, so that's fun. I'll try to look for some oddly-funny stuff this week.

1 comment:

The Pooley Tribe said...

Fancy background! Are you going trunk or treating tomorrow?