Saturday, September 8, 2007

Yet another Saturday

Well, it's been a not-much-going-on Saturday. Troy went to the UCLA-BYU football game and I knew I needed to get out of the house or I'd only think about stressful things (e.g. house buying), so my best option was hanging out with my mother-in-law. We looked at model homes and browsed through a couple stores. I didn't buy anything because I'm trying to cut back on spending, but she did buy me Wendy's. Umm. Anyway, when I came home to drop off my car before our outing, my neighbors were parked in my spot. Uh, thanks. So I had to go all the way around and park on the street. Really it wasn't a big deal, but that was pretty much the biggest thing in my day. Now I'm back home and prepping for my Sunbeam lesson tomorrow. I'm learning all about how to be a better friend. :) Actually, I really do need to be a better friend. I mean, I think I'm a good friend, but I'm not good at calling someone up to do something. I'm always game when someone calls me, but I never had any good ideas. So for any friends reading this, please know I value you and your friendship.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: