Saturday, September 29, 2007

If I Could Be Anywhere

There isn't much going on today. It's 1:30 and I'm still in my PJs. Saturdays are the best. Actually if it were a perfect world I'd be far away from my computer right now and with my family in Richfield. It's my favorite time of year up there right now. Today my mom is getting bushels of tomatoes and will spend the next week canning. I'm really in the mood to be in a cold, almost dreary place surrounded by the routines of childhood. I guess it's a good thing I have a job or Troy would be a near-bachelor during certain parts of the year.

4 comments:

dust and kam said...

Ahhh... I miss you! I wish you could spend more time in Richfield too!

I too am doing NOTHING today. Kinda nice. Kinda boring. :P

Michelle said...

Amen sista!! I hear ya.

Michelle said...

Hey...didn't you get tagged? I thought Kamie tagged you.

Ruth said...

Uh, yeah. I'm getting to that. Sorry guys. :(