Well, another weekend is almost over. Very sad. I went to the JV and Varsity football games on Friday. Good times. JV lost but varsity won, which was a happy surprise. Go Jackets!
Do you ever have those days you just want to curl up and disappear? That was me today. It hit me as we drove to church and if there was ever a Sunday I was not up for wrestling four-year-olds, this was it. I won't go into what nearly put me over the edge, but I really hope that I'm more perceptive and can read other people's moods better than one or two people I dealt with today. I would think that red, swollen eyes and brief responses would give people the idea that now isn't the best time, but maybe I didn't look as bad as I thought I did. Anyway, I stayed at church and chasing Sunbeams did take my mind off things for a while, so it turned out okay.
1 comment:
You gotta love those days. There was one Sunday in particular where I was just not doing good. (We had lost our baby the day before). It seemed like that was the day where everyone wanted to come talk to me and ask my to say prayers in Sunday School, etc, etc. I was a wreck and was bawling and my eyes were nearly swolen shut... and the people just kept coming to talk to me! (No one knew yet) Your story just reminded me of that.. sorry for the tangent! :)
Post a Comment