In case you didn't catch it, the title of this post is a throw-back to Sunbeams. Teach enough lessons and your sentence structure becomes very simplistic.
Anyway, we survived the weekend. Okay, Troy did. I didn't really do anything that was too difficult to make it through. After three nights of football games, Saturday's JV game ended with a mega thunderstorm during halftime. Now the floor mats of my car are filled with Arizona sand. But, as is always the case, as soon as Troy crossed the Colorado River, the pounding rain stopped. Arizona gets all the action. Anyway, shout out to the PV Yellow Jackets for tromping Parker. Hopefully the domination will continue this week when we take on Horizon!
As for me, I got in my PJs at nine on Friday night and didn't get out of them until 7:30 Sunday morning. I really have no idea what I did during all my pajama time, but I LOVED it. Nothing to do, nowhere to go, just enjoying time to myself.
2 comments:
Sometimes days like that are so nice! Everyone needs a day with nothing to do occassionally. (with the exception of me who needs to get more days with responsibilities- ha ha. I am working on that!)
I love how in your first blog you say that you aren't a great communicator-er, now what was you major again? Just kidding! But hooray for heat days, hooray for football games, and a big hooray for loooooong weekends with no responsiblity! I'm glad that we have a way to keep in touch with you guys now, we always wonder how life in the dessert is...anywho, we are just looking forward to the day when you come visit us!
Post a Comment