Take the Quiz here!
It's probably true. Not to exciting, just trying to do what needs to be done.
i am elizabeth bennett =)
Ruthanne, I took the quiz and I am the same girl. Freaky :)
Ha Ha. Now you should offer to watch Jane Austen movies with your lovely wife. You and I are in Sense and Sensibility. You'll see that we are totally Elinor and that we have a couple Mariannes amoungst our sisters.
LOL, this makes me want to read Sense & Sensibility just so I can get to know you better :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
i am elizabeth bennett =)
Ruthanne, I took the quiz and I am the same girl. Freaky :)
Ha Ha. Now you should offer to watch Jane Austen movies with your lovely wife. You and I are in Sense and Sensibility. You'll see that we are totally Elinor and that we have a couple Mariannes amoungst our sisters.
LOL, this makes me want to read Sense & Sensibility just so I can get to know you better :)
Post a Comment