Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Blog Year in Review

Take the first sentence from the first post you made each month and string them together.

Where to begin, where to begin. Well I'm back home now. I know I haven't posted in FOREVER and I've been just as bad at checking every else's blogs, but I promise I'll try to get back on the wagon. That's right, I'm on a roll. Well, my nose is all better. I certainly have not been a good blogger, but lately I've "rediscovered" my computer, so I'll really try to do better. Last weekend Troy and I went camping on the beach in San Clemente with his sisters and their families. Wow, what a busy girl I have been. I know it's been a long time. I should stop saying I'll do better posting because I never do get any better. I have to interrupt my checkbook balancing (and blog silence) to say that I am in love.

That's right, there are only 11 sentances. I didn't post at all in March. Can you pick up on a theme? I'll stop opening with "I'm a bad blogger" and just get right to the point.

1 comment:

dust and kam said...

okay - that totally cracked me up. The BEST one yet!