Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Good News

So I've shared the bad news of my Christmas break (water slowly claiming my kitchen floor), now for the good.

This is my Christmas present. Hooray! I love it. Troy totally surprised me. We've talked about getting a second car, but I'd been putting it off because it's such a hard decision. So he just made the decision for me. Yay! It drives beautifully and has all kinds of fancy things about it. It even talks to me. Well, I talk to it and it just repeats the command, but it makes me feel special nonetheless.

5 comments:

The Pooley Tribe said...

Oooohhhh fancy! What a lucky girl!

The Teagan Times said...

Too cute!!!!

Lindsay said...

i love the new car ruthanne!

Lacie said...

How pretty! I am glad you got a car. Hope you and Troy are doing well. Thanks for the comment, you guys are great!

Grandma Arnold said...

It TALKS??? Sweet. Mine doesn't even have power windows. :)