Thursday, December 11, 2008

Twilight


I have to interrupt my checkbook balancing (and blog silence) to say that I am in love. Well, it's a given that I'm in love with Troy, but this is a new, additional love.

I saw Twilight last night (I know, finally) and LOVED it! Erica, I must say that I didn't get you're thing for Robert Pattinson, but yeah, now I totally agree. I'm listening to Bella's Lullaby from the movie right now and am just so happy. I love things that make you feel that way. I absolutely must see it again and again and again. Now I have to read the book again. Just thought I'd share my excitement with the universe.

3 comments:

Autumn said...

I love all things Twilight :) I went to the midnight showing with some friends and it was a total estrogen fest, which was GREAT!! I'm so excited for New Moon :)

Erica said...

See...I'm not crazy! As soon as I got home from our movie date, I downloaded both soundtracks. They are tres tres awesome if I may say so. I'm glad you liked it. Cade said I can buy it as soon as it comes out. WOO Hoo!!!

Michelle said...

I still haven't seen it yet. grrr...I can't talk Mike into going with me and who wants to go to a movie alone?!? *sigh* I need more friend. lol.