Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tag Christmas Style

The Christmas spirit is spreading. I spent one night last week getting my Christmas layout ready, so get ready for December 28! Mande tagged me so let's see if I come up with anything new.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper for sure. I like to wrap and I like how they all look under the tree.

2. Real tree or Artificial? I grew up with real, ugly trees and loved it, but have a cheap-o artificial now.

3. When do you put up the tree? Thanksgiving weekend.

4. When do you take the tree down? A day or two after new years.

5. Do you like eggnog? Ick.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Umm, I think I loved getting new Barbies. I remember being really excited the year we got beanbag chairs.

7. Hardest person to buy for? My dad.

8. Easiest person to buy for? Usually Troy. He's good at telling me what he'd like.

9. Do you have a nativity scene? No. My house is too little--no where to put it.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Neither. No one wants a picture of just Troy and I.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I'm sure there are lots, but I've probably blocked out the memory.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I saw one on ABC family a few years ago that I really liked, but I don't know what it's called. It has Will from Will & Grace in it but he's not gay and has long hair.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? November

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Probably. Work has a white elephant party so I'm sure I've re-gifted a few items.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Tear bread. Ooey gooey calories.

16. Lights on the tree? Essential.

17. Favorite Christmas song? Oh, I was just browsing my Christmas playlist and am getting so excited. Just check back Thanksgiving weekend and you can see them all!!!!

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? It depends on which family we're partying with. We don't celebrate my ourselves

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? I think so.

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel and Troy hates it.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? PJs on Christmas eve when we're with my family; the rest Christmas morning

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Standing in line and stupid department store commercials.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? For looks--red. For sentiment--all the random stuff we've hung on the tree since I was 3.

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Christmas day dinner--all the traditional stuff. My family has a Jesus dinner on Christmas eve and eat semi-Jesus food (fish sticks, veggies, pitas) by candlelight. I love it.

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? If I could answer that I'd have a lot of happy relatives. Probably something practical.

I tag Trish.

1 comment:

B.T.B.B. said...

Ahhhh! This sure got around fast. By the way, I love the Monday off thing too! And I would love a Christmas card/photo with your picture on it!