If you want to know what we've been up to in the last month, I'll tell you: nothing. We work, watch football and sleep. Troy has become an internet superstar. See his handsome face and learn about PV's sad loss last week here. He kind of looks a little silly because he's tall and the cameraman is short, so if he has bats in the cave (catch my drift?) don't tease him about it. And don't worry, we won yesterday in a decisive victory over the Coachella Arabs; however, there's no video of that one because the newspaper man was MIA.
Although I've accomplished little in the last month, I haven't been completely fruitless. In an effort to get on the ball with food storage, I cleaned out closets to make room. I emptied 1.5 closets, but haven't filled them with anything besides the canned goods I stocked up on during my last visit to Wal-Mart (I was going to do an entire post on that, but suffice it to say that I will not pay $2.09 for 10.75 ounces of condensed soup at rip-off Albertsons when I can get it for $0.89 at Wal-Mart). During the purging adventure, Troy found some valentines from his students when he was student teaching. He thought it was funny that growing up we would leave the valentines on the porch, knock and run, so he told his kids that if they did that he would give them bonus points. What a crazy boy. Anyway, it was funny to find them.

Those Richfield kids are too funny.
Oh, and I have gotten back on the Guitar Hero wagon. However, I hate Joe Perry because I can't beat his battle song and I can't move on with my rocking ways until I have conquered the stupid thing!
1 comment:
I was thinking about playing Guitar Hero while Dustyn is at the Priesthood session.... hmmm..... Ha ha.
Post a Comment