I was going to title this "Hubby Tag" but decided that had bad connotations. I am not a swinger.
1. Where did we meet? College. He thought I was hot stuff and made up a reason to email me on the student network and asked if we had a chemistry test that week. Being the kind girl I am, I responded, even though I had no idea who he was. I really don't know when we actually met.
2. How long did we date? Officially? About 6 months before we got engaged, but we knew each other a couple years before that.
3. How long have you been married? 5 years
4. What does he do that surprises you? I am very surprised when he offers to make dinner. And is it always very yummy.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? When he pretends to be mad, swats the air and runs out of the room. I laugh so hard!
6. What is your favorite quality of his? He cares a lot about the things he's involved with. I know his head is always filled with school schedules and sports. :)
7. Does he have a nickname for you? I can't think of one, but I'm sure he doesn't always call me by my name. I guess I must be so used to it I don't even notice anymore.
8. What is his favorite color? Blue
9. What is his favorite food? Carne Asada and his mom's potato salad.
10. What is his favorite sport? Basketball, no doubt. Beginning Wednesday my life revolves around the Utah Jazz and I think I'll become a basketball widow on November 17 when the high school team starts up.
11. When and where was your first kiss? In his dorm room the first week or so of the semester after he got off his misison. He claims he used his patented move to make him undesirable.
12. Favorite thing to do as a couple? We watch a lot of sports, but I don't know how much he likes it because I ask a lot of questions.
13. Does he have a hidden talent? Umm, maybe? Perhaps it's so hidden that I don't know what it is. :)
14. How old is he? 26
15. Who said "I love you" first? Probably him. He's a softy. :)
16. What is his favorite type of music? Aside from the SportsCenter theme? I catch him listening to the urban channel a lot. He claims it's his basketball players that change the station, but I know he's bouncing along with them.
17. What do you admire most about him? He's pretty patient, especially with me. I'm sure he just rolls his eyes when most hubsands would lose it.
18. Do you think he will read this? Hard to know. He reads the blog, but I've been so bad at posting that he probably forgot it even exists.
I tag Mande J. Have fun!
4 comments:
Troy *is* pretty cool!
This was very fun to read! :)
You do have an awesome husband! I had no idea that Chris was older than Troy though, crazy!
Can't wait to hear about you now Ruth!
You are hillarious. If you would've posted Hubby Tag, I definitely would have thought you were a swinger! LOL You are seriously so cute. Hey and when you become a basketball widow, that just means more girls nights out, or in depending on the movie selection.
Hey we become sports widows at the same time. One year I drove to every one of the wrestling meets. Totally fun.
Post a Comment