Saturday, October 4, 2008

Conference Weekend

Can I just say that I love general conference? I feel so good after watching. Then between sessions I don't want the feeling to leave, so I avoid TV and actually get things done! I had a nice visit with my mother-in-law between sessions 1 and 2 (and I must say I am so lucky to have married into such a wonderful family) and after the second session I cleaned my car. The outside is still icky (it's been sprinkling so I don't feel guilty) but I armor-alled and vacuumed the inside. I still need to go use my mom-in-law's wet vac and tackle the spilled drink stains :( but at least the sand and grass are gone. Hooray!! And hooray for cool weather so I could finally work outside!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think I can put enough exclamation points to fully express my elation!

2 comments:

dust and kam said...

I love, love, love General Conference too! It is so great! But I did watch TV between the sessions, and they had a great, great documentary on President Thomas S. Monson. It was really neat. (You probably don't get that... huh?) So I was far less productive than you! :) But I did make Cinnamon Rolls. Mmmm....

I've missed you! I was so happy you posted today!

The Pooley Tribe said...

Hey! Welcome back! I totally hear you on conference, and the weather! I drove with the windows down for the first time in months, it was glorious.