Welcome to the 2008 edition of getting to know your Friends. Copy, then change all the answers so they apply to you, and then send this to your friends including the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends that you might not have known!
1. What time did you get up this morning?5:45 AM
2. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Dark Knight
4. What is your favorite TV show? The Office
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Toast and Jam. Yummy.
6. What is your middle name? Nada. Wouldn't it be funny if that were really my middle name?
7. What food do you dislike? Eggs
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? Colbie Caillat. I think I'll listen now.
9. What kind of car do you drive? Ford Escort. We call it the FoMoCo (Ford Motor Company)
10. Favorite sandwich? Something with real roast turkey
11. What characteristic do you despise? High drama
12. Favorite item of clothing? Undies. They are not optional. :)
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? I have no idea. Somewhere Troy would like.
14. Favorite brand of clothing? Silver jeans.
15. Where would you retire to? Who cares about where, I'm dreaming of when.
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Probably 19 because boys from the dorms took me bowling and bought me candy (all my roommates were home for the weekend). Even if those boys were drunks and pot-heads, they were nice when sober.
17. Favorite sport to watch? Football
18. Furthest place you are sending this? I have no idea. I don't think anyone reads this outside the western U.S.
19. Person you expect to send it back first? Surprise me.
20. When is your birthday? November 18 (the best day ever, right Kelsey?)
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night. I didn't get up at 5:45 by choice.
22. What is your shoe size? 9.5
23. Pets? Are too stinky.
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? Today was the first day of school. That's the best I can do.
25. What did you want to be when you were little? I think it changed every week.
26. How are you today? Tired
27. What is your favorite candy? Sugar Babies sound good today.
28. What is your favorite flower? Hyacinth
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? September 1. Labor Day!
30. What is your full name? Ruthanne
31. What are you listening to right now? Colbie Caillat
32. What was the last thing you ate? Twix
33. Do you wish on stars? No
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Toughy. Maybe white.
35. How is the weather right now? Hot-ish. That goodness the humidity has dropped a little. It was miserable at the assembly this morning!
36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? Probably someone from the office.
37. Favorite soft drink? Sierra Mist
38. Favorite restaurant? Hmm. I really don't know.
39. Real hair color? Ugly blonde-ish. The same one I walk around with every day.
40. What was your favorite toy as a child? I think it all depended on who I was playing with. I can't remember anything too specifically.
41. Summer or winter? Summer.
42. Hugs or kisses? Hugs.
43. Chocolate or Vanilla? Usually vanilla
44. Coffee or tea? None. They both stink.
45. Do you want your friends to email you back? Sure, but I can't guarantee I'll respond.
46. The last time you cried? I almost did last night when I talked to my sister about her doctor who died. Too close to home.
47. What is under your bed? Dust
48. What did you do last night? Studied for a test.
49. Fears? Lossing someone I love.
50. Salty or sweet? Salty
51. How many keys on your key ring? 3 on one, 4 on the other.
52. How many years at your current job? Nearly 2
53. Favorite day of the week? Thursday (because the next day is Friday)
54. How many towns have you lived in? Four
55. Do you make friends easily? Unfortunately not.
56. How many people will you send this to? Maybe millions and billions.
57. How many will respond? Three?
5 comments:
November 18 is a mighty fine day. So glad to hear a few things about you I didn't know. And you would not be a white crayon, you're much more interesting than that.
Why thank you friend Kelsey. I was thinking of my purity . . . :)
This is so funny because I was here to comment that Ruth is definitely the white crayon :) Pure of heart for sure :)
That was too fun! I am a true blonde, I thought your middle name was Nada (Nay-da)! Is that embarassing or what? By the way, Erica and Cade have gotten us into the Office. We should have a little viewing get together before the new season starts!
Trish you are so funny. Cade and Erica got us hooked, too! We should totally have an Office party!
Post a Comment