I certainly have not been a good blogger, but lately I've "rediscovered" my computer, so I'll really try to do better. The problem is that I never have much to say. Let's see. I had a churro and strawberry shake from Del Taco for dinner. That's an example of healthy eating for you. :)
I returned to work Monday after my month-long vacation. Frankly, I wasn't looking forward to it, but it's been a good week. I like it when I can keep the library doors locked and work on projects. When I started two years ago (it's crazy we've been in Blythe that long), the place was a mess, and I look forward to summers when I can pull all the crap out and organize things. I get a little more done each summer, so in a year or two, maybe I'll have the place just how I want it. But then I'll have to find more projects so I don't go crazy for the 6 to 8 weeks I work alone. Anyway, to sum things up, I love my job in the summer, even though I get a little jealous of Troy as he watches Lost and plays Guitar Hero all day while I slave away.
Speaking of Guitar Hero, I must say that I was making considerable progress on the game while we were in Utah, but since our return home, I've only played once. Our TV is at a difficult angle for the performer to see the notes and rock out at the same time (which is totally my style). Troy's solution is get a new TV stand and why not throw in a new TV while we're at it, but I think we're all talk. Stay posted.
1 comment:
I love when you blog, even when you have nothing to say! Mmmm.... strawberry shake!
Back to work already? I am not ready for that yet. Less than a month away though!
I love organizing things- I think I would totally be with you on that being your favorite time of the year. Alone - in the library. Getting stuff done. Nice!
I love Guitar Hero. I am so crappy at it though.
Yay for new TV's. I wish I could get a new TV! :)
Post a Comment