Sunday, June 29, 2008

I'm so Proud!!

Hello friends. I've been away from regular computer access (not that you could tell because my posts are so infrequent), but I had to take a minute to give a shout out to great husband Troy. He's a golfing stud. Second place in a Green River tourney two weeks ago, tied for first in Nephi and another strong showing in Richy on Saturday. He's on fire. (if only he got actual cash to spend on me instead of credit at the pro shops!)

My second shoutout goes to my sister Sarah, or should I say the new 2nd attendant to Miss Richfield. She competed in her first pageant on Saturday and did really well. Certainly the best of the singers. Anyway, we're really proud of her. Pictures to follow.

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Congratulations to troy and sarah!! That is so awesome. Troy is quite the golfer! And way to go sarah, i definitely want to see the pictures and watch the video. We are excited to come down this weekend!

Autumn said...

Good job Troy!

the Kevster said...

Troy, you golfing stud, Happy Birthday!! You didn't think I'd forget, did you? :)

The Pooley Tribe said...

Hey friend! Just saying hi! How are you? Tell Tiger congrats on the golfing.

dust and kam said...

That is awesome!

You have got some serious talent in that family! :)