Well, my nose is all better. It was tender for another week or two, but I don't think it got any bigger, so I'll count my blessings. Not much going on . . . working and counting the days until we go to Utah (nine if anyone is playing along). Mom had her first radiation treatment today and it went okay. One down, 16 to go. I can only say that while I'm with her in SLC for two weeks a couple newlyweds had better come visit me. Actually, if Salt Lake is a stretch, you could always come to Richy. Say, maybe for the evening of June 21? I'm bringing yummy mexican meat . . .
5 comments:
I am guessing June 21 is a special day for someone? maybe a birthday? We will definitely have to make trips! I wish gas prices were not so high or else i would go every weekend! That will be fun that you and troy will be up here for the summer. See you guys soon!
No, it's not a birthday, just the day we'll get to Utah. We're bringing stuff for a very gringo version of Mexican BBQ and it is VERY good (even Bonnie eats it, so you can rest easy). I do hate gas prices, too. It's pretty sad that it cost me over $30 to put eight gallons in my little car when it used to be under $20 to fill it up!
it sounds delicious! =)
$30? Gosh it cost us $52 to fill up our stratus the other day. Very depressing. I have a count down on my blog for when the kids and I head to Utah. I'm so excited for the 4th in Richy!! Wooohoooo! We so need to get together while we're there!
Ruthann,
I do not know if you remember me. I worked for your mom and dad in their store.
I was sorry to hear about your sister last year. And my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family concerning your mom. Please let your family know , I am thinking about them.
Sincerely,
Shawna Warrick
blmguys@aol.com
P.S. What a great family you have. I cannot believe you are all grown-up! And some married. Time flies.
Post a Comment