Last night I was walking through my living room in the dark. I do this nearly nightly because the light switch is not in a convenient place. Anyway, I had reached the end of the room and was headed into the hallway. Or so I thought. I walked right into the wall. Yep, full stride with a solid crack as my face hit sheetrock. And I was wearing glasses so the bridge piece (or whatever it's called) and nose pieces jabbed right into my nose. It hurt so bad! I didn't tell Troy about it for a while (I was kind of embarrassed), but as I was falling asleep my face hurt so bad I had to tell him about it. Now I have a red bruise on the bridge of my nose. People probably just think I have some kind of weird skin condition, but it will be really hard to explain once it turns purple. Oh, poor me. However, I am happy to report that there are no signs of my clusminess on my forehead.

The bruise doesn't show up too well in the pic, but I assure you it hurts. Even when I don't touch it, I can feel my boo-boo. :) Oh well, I already have the Curtis bump, what's a little more, right?
5 comments:
Oh Ruth! Ouch! That would hurt. I usually sacrifice my toe to save my face! Ha ha!
OUCH!! That musta HURT! My eyes water just thinking about it.
haha ouch ruthanne! I always run into the walls because i am too lazy to make the turns!
All I can see are your beautiful blue eyes!
Ha ha. Thanks Toni. Fortunately my vanity didn't get hit too hard with that incident.
Post a Comment