First of all, I am very happy that David Cook won American Idol. Sorry to all my Utah pals, but Archy was a little to adult contemp for me. Rock on (right, like I'm a rocker).
Anyway, school is winding down, which means Troy is counting the days until his 3 months of almost zero responsibility and I am getting big muslces from lifting and moving all the textbooks pouring into the library. I like to be busy, so it's okay.
It's been kind of a weird week. We found out a couple weeks ago that my mom's cancer isn't as gone as they thought it was. Now the doctors are trying to figure out the best treatment. I'm still sure she'll be okay, but it's frustrating that we thought she was in the clear just to learn there's more to come. Bummer. All this craziness with my mom makes me miss Carrie, too. It's weird how things just come up that make me think of and miss her.
4 comments:
I heard about you mom. That is crappy! I hope they figure out something soon. She always has a smile on her face no matter how crappy things get. She's awesome!
Yay for school being out. Do you have to work over the summer? I need to find me a summer job. :P I haven't even tried yet. I don't want to. Jobs in Richfield = :P
I hear you about jobs in Richy. I worked for my dad while I was there. If I hadn't had that to fall back on, I'd have been penniless.
I work for about three weeks after school and three before. But I'm also going to girls camp (having hard time getting psyched about that due to all the family drama), so I'll be in Richy for a couple weeks in the summer. We have to hang out!
Sorry to hear about your mom.
I wish you luck in your girl's camp endeavors. I have always hated girl's camp. But, you're more fun than I am, and I'm sure you'll have a much better attitude!
I'm really glad cook won too. :)
What a drag about your Mom. I will keep her in my prayers!
Post a Comment