Saturday, July 26, 2008

New Layout

Hooray! I finally changed my layout. Although now that it's done I have to say that I may hang out with my mother-in-law too much. She loves these colors (doesn't she have great taste?) and may be slightly offended that I stole then. But I'm not worried because I don't think she has ever ventured onto the internet, so the chances of her seeing this a quite slim.

3 comments:

dust and kam said...

I love, love the new layout! Very cute!

I have missed you! :) I am glad to see you are back. How have you been?

Ruth said...

I've been good, thank you. Busy, but I'm usually happier when I'm occupied. How have YOU been?

~kamie~ said...

I have been good. Busy. I don't even know how I have time to have job! :) Seriously. Summer break is much more crazy than the actual school year!