Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A not so welcome surprise

Look what one of my little darlings left in his algebra book.

Yeah. I get a lot of tagging, but this one probably took the cake. Actually I almost didn't want to erase it, it's so colorful (I don't usually get multi-colored drawings), but then I just got bugged at this crazy kid. Then I thought that perhaps I should simply remove the page, but decided I could probably take care of the problem with wite-out.

After two coats (and one on the back of the page), I got it presentable.


Gotta love bored kids in a math class (and the teachers who apparenly aren't paying attention).

3 comments:

The Pooley Tribe said...

It should so not be your job to spend your day with a bottle of white out. That is just messed up.

Lindsay said...

haha that made me laugh, it was very pretty. It amazes me the artistic ability some kids have when it comes to grafiti, but excellent job on covering it up!

The Teagan Times said...

Hey grafiti has gotten better since I attended PVHS. Gosh I guess we were too busy learning. :P Hey your banner is awesome. Email me sometime and tell me about how you did it. Take care.