So today I was at the grocery store getting some things for dinner (another something I had to push myself to do) and the lines were REALLY long. I decided I'd try to use the time to catch up on a few troublesome pictures that I just couldn't manage to get taken. I was trying to be discreet, but obviously I wasn't because my friend saw me and probably figured I was casing the place or something. Oh well. I just have to tell myself I'm developing a talent (or something like that).
Today I also became an official patron of our public library. I desparitely wanted to read New Moon but the high school library won't get if for at least another month by the time signatures are gathered and the order gets placed and filled. So I decided that rather than wait I'd pay a visit to my friendly neighborhood library. Hoorah. I'm on page 4.
Oh, this is an outtake of Troy and I taking pictures today. We were supposed to be looking at the TV, not the camera. That's my husband for you.
4 comments:
You two are funny! :) Good job on getting your chores done! I was LAZY ALL DAY! And I was home all day. Seems like I get more done when I work. Who knows.
I am page 100 or so on New Moon, but that was like two weeks ago! I haven't picked it up again! Tomorrow while I am subbing! That is the day! :)
Good Luck on the lesson! I should be planning "New Beginnings" and here I am sitting here! :) I'm so sad. (meaning pathetic!)
Love the outtake!
I love the picture! I'm glad you got your chores done Ruth! I started back to school too. It is great, but I do miss you two and my Chris and Kara. I just don't know why you have to leave me. Tee Hee. Well have a great day! Love you guys.
Oh goodness, I loved the Twilight Series!! I got a little bit obsessed and read each twice but I'm all better now :) I'm surprised it was at the library, our has like 50 million holds on these books and you have to wait like a month to get one! But my mother-in-law kindly lent me hers :) Next time I come to Blythe we'll have to chat about how real men just can't compare with vampires :) BTW cute pic :)
ha this makes me laugh. The books are soooo goood!!! I splurged and bought them all so i could re-read them!
Post a Comment