oh my gosh!!!! what a cutie!!!! seriously, you guys are so blessed!
He's soooo handsome!!
He's so adorable!!
He looks so big already!
He is beautiful Ruthanne! Congratulations! How are you doing?
We are doing well. Quinn is growing and I'm mostly back to normal. :)
I love those! He looks like he's getting big already.
What a cutie! I especially love the first pic, but then again Im partial to sleeping babies.
yea some pictures of quinn! Oh my goodness, the first one melts my heart. He is so precious! i want to squeeze him! yea for little boys!
Congrats belated! Hooray for cute babies and nice cameras. He really is darling and we are thrilled for you!
Ah so cute! He looks like Troy to me.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
oh my gosh!!!! what a cutie!!!! seriously, you guys are so blessed!
He's soooo handsome!!
He's so adorable!!
He looks so big already!
He is beautiful Ruthanne! Congratulations! How are you doing?
We are doing well. Quinn is growing and I'm mostly back to normal. :)
I love those! He looks like he's getting big already.
What a cutie! I especially love the first pic, but then again Im partial to sleeping babies.
yea some pictures of quinn! Oh my goodness, the first one melts my heart. He is so precious! i want to squeeze him! yea for little boys!
Congrats belated! Hooray for cute babies and nice cameras. He really is darling and we are thrilled for you!
Ah so cute! He looks like Troy to me.
Post a Comment