Friday, July 25, 2008

Memories

1. As a comment on our blog, leave one memory that you have had with Troy or me. It doesn't matter if you knew us a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

5 comments:

Jessica Marie said...

I'm so glad you have a blog!! Now we'll "talk" to each other more than once a year!

Well, of course I have a lot of great memories, but I have to say that one of my favorites is from last year when we actually "played clay" again. I can't believe we did and that we (well, I, at least) had such a blast doing it! And then there are the old standbys - playing in the sandbox, dressing up with Grandma's hats and beads, buying penny candy. good times.

dust and kam said...

Wow! Of course the Hog-N-Yog comes to mind. And happy dances, since we have talked about those before. And your van.

But today my memory is going to be the first time you introduced me to Troy. I remember it was in the rotunda (i think - in front of the Yog). Good times! You picked good!

My other memory of you is at Carrie's funeral after I hadn't seen you forever. You have always been a HUGE example to me and that day you were an example again. I could feel the love you had for Carrie and for your family. That is a day I will never forget.

Autumn said...

I'm the worst at these things! One memory I do have of you guys is when you graduated and your family was in your apartment and I came over with Leah. I think she gave Troy the "stink eye" until he gave her some candy :) Good times.

KFinley said...

Wow - we have a whole summer worth of memories that I need to choose from! Umm...I remember Monday night football nights, you guys would be intensely watching the game and I would be trying to bug Chris...

I remember the DEMO DERBY! How awesome was that?

I remember the night we got engaged and walked over to your apartment - you two were the first to *officially* know!

Plus, I definitely remember the 1st (better not be last) annal Peterson-Finley road trip! Which reminds me...when are you coming out to visit?

Lindsay said...

Let's see... The thing i remember most about troy is him asking me at the dinner table of what happens when i eat corn =) and him making me try a disgusting green olive, yuck. The thing i remember about ruthanne is being covered by candy when i fell asleep the night before easter =) Also all her great cooking and how gorgeous and classy i thought she was (good thing i know her for real now =) ha j/k I also remember being just as excited as troy was to go get the harry potter book at midnight!