What is the deal with the internet today, Verizon? How am I supposed to get mega-late Mother's and Father's day gifts when the connection goes off and on, off and on? Pick up the pace, will you?
Hey Ruthann, My kids and I are coming to Blythe and I will let you buy me Foster's Freeze :) We should be down sometime on Wednesday, what day do you leave for Utah?
Crazy to see your blog online! Say hi to Troy for me. Tell him I was just thinking about him the other day when I was watching Dennis the Menace with my little girl...
Hey Ruth!! I was so glad to find your blog! I love your humor and wit in your posts. I've sure missed working with you! I hope you don't mind that I added your blog link on my blog. Call me if your ever in Richfield.
HEY TRUTH AND ROY! LONG TIME NO SEE. I GOT TROY'S NOTE IN MY OFFICE AND HUNG IT ON THE WALL. CAME AND VISIT AGAIN AND TELL US WHAT IS HAPPENING IN YOUR LIFE. YOU ARE MISSED AT HOUSING AND CEDAR.
5 comments:
Um, I'm glad to see you blogging again :) but you do live in Blythe so I'm surprised the internet works well enough for you to post at all! Kidding :)
Hey Ruthann,
My kids and I are coming to Blythe and I will let you buy me Foster's Freeze :) We should be down sometime on Wednesday, what day do you leave for Utah?
Crazy to see your blog online! Say hi to Troy for me. Tell him I was just thinking about him the other day when I was watching Dennis the Menace with my little girl...
Hey Ruth!!
I was so glad to find your blog! I love your humor and wit in your posts. I've sure missed working with you! I hope you don't mind that I added your blog link on my blog. Call me if your ever in Richfield.
HEY TRUTH AND ROY!
LONG TIME NO SEE.
I GOT TROY'S NOTE IN MY OFFICE AND HUNG IT ON THE WALL. CAME AND VISIT AGAIN AND TELL US WHAT IS HAPPENING IN YOUR LIFE.
YOU ARE MISSED AT HOUSING AND CEDAR.
RYAN AND VAL HUFF
happyhhome.blogspot.com
Post a Comment