Monday, December 31, 2007

Blogs Back Soon

You may be wondering why our blog is crappy lately. Well, it's because during our vacation we don't have perma-access to the internet and what little we do have is SUPER slow, so browsing and posting isn't really worth it. We'll be back Thursday, so look for us then and I'll tell you every can't-miss-detail of our time away from work.

2 comments:

Tayce and Lacie Jo Robinson said...

Oh how happy it just made me to see and read about my favorite Ruth and Troy. Oh how I miss you two. I am glad that you are doing well and working and that fun stuff. You know what is funny is that I am going to be a teacher and Tayce is going to be a libraian. Just like you two. How fun. Well I figured out how to put your blog spot on mine so I can check up on you. Thank goodness. Well, I hope you had some great holidays and know that I love and miss you both so very much.

dust and kam said...

Ruthanne!!! I haven't even got to see you yet? Life has been crazy this week!! When do you leave? Or have you already left?