Yesterday I decided I was tired of the bare space under my Christmas tree and gift filling up all my good hiding spaces, so I wrapped all my gifts. I started pulling things out of hidden nooks and crannies at 5:00 and didn't put the last gift tag on until 10:00. That's right, 5 hours! Phew. But it's done and I feel very accomplished, even if my gifts don't have bows and ribbon on yet.
5 comments:
Man, you are good. I still haven't wrapped Dustyn's one present! Ha ha!
Wow, your a giving person!! Our poor tree doesn't have a single present under it yet, I better get my act together!
What can I say, I love to give presents. I'm actually ordering more right now. Yay!
Ya...that's a lot of presents. Wow! I can see why that would take you 5 hours.
So, I've been checking your blog regularly and thinking you hadn't written anything new because the mood music was always at the top, and now I see I've missed out on quite a bit. Silly me. Buy yourself a dang present!
Post a Comment