Monday, December 3, 2007

An Addition to the Family (don't jump to conclusions)

Okay, I know you're all on the edge of your seats waiting for holiday pics, but you'll just have to wait. I want to introduce everyone to my soon-to-be soon-to-be sister-in-law (that means they're not officially engaged yet, but I'm sure it will be any time now, right Jason?).

Welcome Lindsay! You two look like your normal, goofy selves. I love it. Troy is very excited to have another home-grown Californian in the fam. You guys are just too tempting to us Curtises!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

haha thanks so much for the welcome!! Um, excuse me but jason is the goofy one... and yes occassionally his goofy self may rub off on me, probably more times than not =) Yes, us californians are just too tempting, but i am not sure i would consider blithe california? ha jk

Ruth said...

I must agree. Jason is goofy. Just wait, over the years to come I'm sure you'll hear all kinds of goofy stories about the boy. Blythe is barely part of CA, I agree. In fact, I have to go to Arizona to get a Frosty. Hardly counts, I know, but we need something to make us special.