Friday, November 19, 2010

It's been so long ...

But you're still not getting a real post. Sorry to my one or two faithful followers. I was just previewing a new button and started looking at the pics of Quinn. So dang cute! Just wanted to take a minute to say how in love I am with my wonderful baby.

6 comments:

Betsy said...

I want a picture!

The Penney's said...

Ruth...I wish we could have been able to see you over Halloween! Are you coming up for Christmas?? If so....we should do lunch or something. :)

Brittany said...

I want to meet this adorable baby! You are going to fall in love with Aurora when you see her.

Lindsay said...

You have more than 2 followers!! Maybe 4? hehe jk

The Teagan Times said...

Pictures please. That is my request. If I don't get to see you guys in real life at least post some pictures of your little man. I miss his smiles.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this post. This is very useful info.
Wow excellent !! I like very much !
Fair LooK
Fair LooK
5 in One Air Sofa
Air Bra