I've been catching up on my blog reading today (when I checked yesterday, I had over 100 unread items in Reader and haven't even checked the private blogs yet). Sorry, not great blog posting today. Too many things that I have to get done and there's not time for things I'd like to get done.
Anyway, after reading what other people have to say, I'm feeling a little blah. Some people have such a gift with words. They can perfectly express what they're feeling and then get people to act on those words (thankfully the things I've been reading today have only encouraged me to do good things). I wish I had that talent. If given time, I can spew some academic junk onto a screen, but nothing that touches anyone. Even when I'm deeply moved and feel a lot of emotion about what I'm writing, it doesn't come out with all the power that I feel. I suppose that's okay. I have other talents. And for you religious folk, I don't think I'm breaking the tenth commandment--I wish I could write well , but I am not feeling covetous at all. I simply admire those who can. So anyway, thanks to all those who put words to the things I feel and make me want to be a better person!
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing this post. This is very useful info.
Wow excellent !! I like very much !
Slim24 Pro
No Addiction
No Addiction
Post a Comment