I love mine for a week and found it yesterday. It will turn up. :)
haha we've been having camera problems too! Although ours is dead.. it got stuck open and now won't do anything.. hmm I'm guessing we may need to splurge and get a new one before the baby comes.
i lost my charger. i have no idea where it could be. Luckily Dustyn has a camera or two or three. ;)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love mine for a week and found it yesterday. It will turn up. :)
haha we've been having camera problems too! Although ours is dead.. it got stuck open and now won't do anything.. hmm I'm guessing we may need to splurge and get a new one before the baby comes.
i lost my charger. i have no idea where it could be. Luckily Dustyn has a camera or two or three. ;)
Post a Comment