Now this is my baby sleeping:
How did he get to be so big? He sleeps like a little boy now and although it is super cute, I miss my baby!
Yes, he is SOOOO big!! And his sleeping positions are hilarious!!
Crazy boy! :) SUch a cute sleeping babe!Gage still sleeps like a little swaddled baby. I am sure it won't be long and he'll be sleeping like Quinn. I can't believe how fast they grow!
evan is starting to do the same thing! when i go to wake him up he is smushed in the side of the crib somewhere! don't you hate that they aren't tiny babies anymore
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yes, he is SOOOO big!! And his sleeping positions are hilarious!!
Crazy boy! :) SUch a cute sleeping babe!
Gage still sleeps like a little swaddled baby. I am sure it won't be long and he'll be sleeping like Quinn. I can't believe how fast they grow!
evan is starting to do the same thing! when i go to wake him up he is smushed in the side of the crib somewhere! don't you hate that they aren't tiny babies anymore
Post a Comment