Troy's sisters came to visit and Grandma decided we should have a photo shoot. Here is a small sampling of the fun we had.

I think Quinn felt grass for the first time. In some pics he looks like he's hating it, but the smile is so much cuter!

All the kids eating popsicles.

Troy and his sister sharing an inside joke. You never know what they're laughing at. I think this time it was a funny word from the crossword they'd done earlier in the day.
2 comments:
haha I am laughing just looking at the laughing pictures, how fun. I can't believe how fast Quinn is growing up, tell him to stop! Although Jason will probably be more excited to play with quinn at christmas time than our baby because he will be more at a fun stage according to him, haha I think it is a guy thing to like babies when they get older and can start playing. Can't wait to see you guys!
I cannot tell you how much I love seeing Troy holding his little mini-me. It brings me such joy :)
Post a Comment