Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Some random pictures

Looking handsome in his church clothes. Too bad it's getting too hot to wear them anymore. :(


Terrible mother that I am, I didn't get any pictures of Quinn on his blessing day. So I fudged a little and took pics today. Holy cow he has grown! He barely fit in the thing! I only got a few pictures before the camera battery died and he spit up all over himself, but something is better than nothing, right? I certainly hope so.


Quinn has always been a pacifier baby but in the last week he has discovered his hands. He sucks rather noisily and tries to jam his entire fist in his mouth. If I had one word for this pic it would be "caught" because 1) I'm not loving the idea of a thumb sucker, 2) he looks like he's up to no good and 3) he's wearing stripes. I just love him!

4 comments:

The Bowldens said...

he is so cute!!!

Lindsay said...

haha ruthanne I love love love all these pictures! he is such a handsome little boy! I love the first picture in the sweater vest, he is adorable.

Ashley said...

he is getting so big! I can't believe how fast they grow!

Adena and Greg said...

such a cute baby! He's going to be so grown up by the time I get back there!