Sunday, March 28, 2010

Baby Week

I have decided that the last week of March 2010 will forever be known as Baby Week to me. In the last week, two friends have given birth, one brought her adopted baby home, two more friends and a family member announced they are pregnant and another friend began steps to make her dream of motherhood come true. I love it all. Today I leaned over to Troy in sacrament meeting and said, "I'm so happy!" He asked why and I said, "Because Dustyn and Kamie have a baby!" (they are the adopting parents). I just couldn't hold the excitement in any longer. Dustyn and Kamie are on my mind most today, but I'm so excited for all these babies, both newborns and future. All this makes me so grateful I have a baby of my own. What a happy day!

4 comments:

dust and kam said...

you are so so so so awesome.

i love you to death!

this post made my heart almost burst.

Brittany said...

Yea for baby week! I too had a good week for baby news....yea for cousins!

Lindsay said...

You are so cute Ruthanne! I wish we lived closer to you guys, I tell Jason all the time how much I love you and Troy. I am glad that you are so happy with how life is now =) Christmas is just too far away to see your adorable baby quinn. Keep the pictures coming, I love them all.

Ashley said...

i agree, hooray for babies!!