Thursday, January 14, 2010

I've got the giggles

I have discovered one really strange side effect of pregnancy--things are really funny. In just the last week, these are a few of the things I've found hilarious: (unfortunately I can't find videos of any of them to post) a referee falling down in OT of Sunday's Cardinals/Packer game, Carmelo Anthony getting a basketball in the face when he missed a pass from Keynon Martin, PTI anchor Mike Wilbon's expression of disgust as he looked at the camera when discussing how much money Randy Jackson has, and Michael Scott's face as he sings "Two Tickets to Paradise" in anticipation of his upcoming trip to a Sandals resort. All very silly things, but simply hilarious. I had noticed that I seemed to be laughing more a few months ago, but this week Troy noticed it and now thinks I'm crazy. Oh well, it's a good side effect to have, I guess. I keep hoping that one of these laughing fits will put me in labor, but no such luck.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Ya, you could be one of those scary, mean pregnant women who people avoid at all costs. lol. It's much better to laugh a lot.