We should be parents by the time the weekend is over!! I report for induction at 7:30 Saturday night. Is that weird? Why don't they have you go in in the morning so you can (hopefully) start with a good night's sleep, rather than not get things started until it's time to go to bed? Oh well, better late than never (ha ha).
I'm still hoping she'll decide to get the show on the road earlier than that. Tomorrow would be nice. Actually, I'm really not that uncomfortable at all. Other than my legs driving me crazy when I try to go to sleep, I could handle being pregnant indefinitely. But having the baby on a long weekend is convenient for Troy and my family. And although I could be happy being pregnant for a while, Troy is not handling the waiting well. Today he informed me he was pouting because we had to wait until Saturday rather than have her tomorrow. We'll see if he's equally anxious to have her around when she's crying at 2:30 in the morning.
6 comments:
Good luck! Can't wait for her to get here.
yay! but we still havent seen a belly picture yet!
Yay, I'm so excited for you!! Do you have a name for her? Good luck with everything. Hope it goes smoothly.
oh im so excited! i've been checking your blog every day to see if you have had her yet! good luck!
Ruth I am so excited. I can't wait to see pictures. I need to send you something so email me your address when you have time. laciejorobinson@gmail.com. Good luck and you'll do great. Tell Troy he can pout if he wants it's a good reason. :)
So Exciting! I can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment