Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The no-pics excuse

Okay, I know I really should put belly pics up, but my current excuse is that they are all on my cell phone and I have no idea where my mini SD card is, so they are stuck there. Hopefully I find it. Otherwise, I'll try to get the ambition to take one with my regular camera and post early next week. If it doesn't happen, don't worry, it's not because I don't love you, it's because my belly really isn't that interesting. :)

One of the ladies I visit teach is trying to convince me to be her guinea pig and let her take prego pics because that's the only type she hasn't done. I'm thinking about it. Is that weird?

4 comments:

The Bowldens said...

i dont think its weird! do what you feel comfortable with though. i love taking maternity pictures. i feel bad i am not there to take yours.

Jessica Marie said...

I really would like to see a picture of your cute belly!

Autumn said...

LOTS of people take maternity pictures. It's not weird at all!

KFinley said...

You should totally do the prego pics! I think they are kinda fun!