After months, well probably years, of a news-less blog, we finally have something to say: We're having a baby. Hooray! It's due January 15 and things are going well. I would post a pic of our ultrasound, but it's just a dark spot with a blob in the middle, so it's really nothing to gush over. However, once I get home I'll have to post the video of telling my family. My sister FREAKED out and I will take any opportunity to embarrass her.
So far the thing I look forward to most about not being pregnant is being able to brush my teeth for a full three minutes. The only time I lose my breakfast is when I gag myself (far too easy to do) while brushing my teeth. My dentist will be so mad when he sees all my cavities.
14 comments:
Ruth! That is so exciting!! I am so so happy for you! Yay!!! Eeeeeeeek!
And as far as brushing your teeth, that is the worst. I still haven't recovered and it's been 5 years. When I was pregnant most days I just had to use my finger and paste. It was horrible. :(
I hope your toothbrushing improves soon!
Yay! I'm so excited for you two!! Being pregnant is no fun but then you get to have a baby :) Good luck with everything. If you have any questions about your pregnancy "symptoms" you can ask me because with this pregnancy apparently I have them ALL, LOL.
Congrats Ruth! That is really exciting news!
YAY!! Congrats you guys!! I LOVE being pregnant. Yes there are parts that suck, but I think most of it is awesome. Maybe I'm weird though. haha.
oh my gosh! i am sooo excited for you!!!! you are going to be a fantastic mother!
That is very cool! I'm so happy for you guys!
Okay...ummm...WOOHOO!!!! Congratulations! I have important nosey questions to ask you. I'll email you. Our kids will be 3 months apart. I see a future of playdates. You saw Kelsey had her little boy on the 4th right. Congrats again!
Awesome! Congrats! We're so excited for you and Troy.
Ruthie-Poo! I'm so excited for you. Enjoy ever minute of it because it is wonderful.
congrats!!!
my reaction was a little embarrassing too, glad you didn't get it on video! I am sooooooooo thrilled. I vote for a pink one. Love you little mama!
Great news! That's so exciting. Congratulations!!
Ruth and Troy! Way to go! You will both make great parents!!! (can you tell I'm excited by all the exclamation marks??)
Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys!!
Post a Comment