Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Another Hubby Bragging Moment

Troy is so awesome. I have a stupid cold and have been useless for days. Add to that the fact that it's ant season and I'll just say that our house is a mess. There is baby powder covering the kitchen counters. Troy decided to vacuum it up and see if our ant "friends" come back. Let me tell you, when the stuff has been sitting there for a week it's not as easy to clean up. Not only has he rid the kitchen of white powder, but he did an all-out cleaning. Hooray! He's the best.

3 comments:

KFinley said...

Did it actually get rid of your ants? Are you feeling better?

Way to go Troy! You really are amazing!

Jessica Marie said...

I hope you guys will be around for the reunion!!

Ruth said...

Kara: It made the ant go away for a while. But then I didn't stay on top of the cleaning so I've had a few come back. :(

Jessica: We'll be there. Maybe not every minute, but we'll stop in here and there.