Saturday, January 17, 2009

Troy

I just have to tell everyone that Troy is the best husband ever. I'm getting the last of my sharing time ready and was whining that I wanted a treat so we went to get me a smoothie. He's so good to me. THANKS!!

Oh, and he's a winner. The basketball team won today and is on a two game winning streak (more on that later). Those of you familiar with PV basketball will be impressed.

4 comments:

The Teagan Times said...

What a sweetie! Go PV!

B.T.B.B. said...

I should bring you a treat for doing such an awesome sharing time. I am sorry things were hectic and I didn't get to stay in long enough to watch it all in action, but every time I passed by the kids were totally engaged! Great job!

Lindsay said...

i am impressed! that is awesome, it must be troy's great coaching!

Angie Hermanson said...

I am impressed at how much you talk positively about your husband. Thank you for the example. He is of course lucky to have you too! And thanks for commenting on my blog. It took me a while before I saw it- sorry! But I did respond to it if you go back and look. Thanks for your great work in Primary!