Sunday, April 27, 2008

Wedding Pics


I know I haven't posted in FOREVER and I've been just as bad at checking every else's blogs, but I promise I'll try to get back on the wagon. Anyway, my brother got married yesterday to one of the greatest girls ever--welcome Lindsay! Here are some pics my dad took. People are rarely looking at the camera because my dad was shadowing the real photographer a lot of the time, but there are some really cute ones so here's a sampling. Enjoy!

Lindsay with her triplet sisters and Jason with the groomsmen

Linsday's dad during the family roast/tribute (I'm pretty sure this was at a roast moment) and Lindsay's family. I'm sure the photographer got a better shot!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay!! Your back! Those are fun pictures. I LOVE weddings. How fun.

Ashley said...

love the pictures ruthanne!! It was so fun getting together with everyone! We are so happy that jason is part of our family!

Brittany said...

It was great to finally meet all of the Curtis family. We hear so many great things about you guys and Lindsay just loves your family. I guess now we are connected too! Great pictures.

The Pooley Tribe said...

Welcome back to the blogging world! Congratulations! And, your hair looks very cute!

Jason said...

I think those pictures are awesome. Love you poofs!

Jason said...

I think those pictures are awesome. Love you poofs!