This is so funny! There's an orbit gum commercial that I think is hilarious too...maybe I'll post it on my blog later. I love it when commercials are clever and make me laugh, it almost makes me want to buy their product...almost :)
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
4 comments:
This is so funny! There's an orbit gum commercial that I think is hilarious too...maybe I'll post it on my blog later. I love it when commercials are clever and make me laugh, it almost makes me want to buy their product...almost :)
haha this made me laugh!! Yo yo's as a weapon, i can see it happening
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Dear Ruth,
How is your Mom and when are you coming back to the blogging world. We miss you.
Love,
Michelle
:)
Post a Comment