Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Lots of Pics

Quinn is doing a lot of fun things lately, so here are some pics in rather random order. I will narrate.

In the last week he has become very good at tummy time. He holds his head up proudly and looks around for a while before giving up.


Quinn took his first bath in the big tub with Daddy. He wasn't too sure of it, but didn't cry. I think he enjoyed Dad's splashing (and his farmer's tan).


This pic is for two reasons: There was about a week and a half that Quinn always had his tongue sticking out. So cute! And this day he was intrigued by my lotion. He stared at it, talked to it and eventually started knocking it over.


This is how we spend our afternoons: Watching Uncles Tony and Wilbon on PTI.
Shhh. TV.


So handsome. When he's tired he gets some very thoughtful faces.


For a few days he was doing really well reaching and grabbing for things. Now I think he's lost interest and is focusing on other tasks. I'm sure we'll come back to it though.

6 comments:

The Bowldens said...

oh my goodness!!! he is so stinkin adorable!!! those eyes are so sweet!

Michelle said...

He has such pretty eyes!! What a cute kid.

Brittany said...

Wow...love his eyelashes! It is good to see that both our boys love their ESPN. He is such a cutie! I love the one with him sticking out his tongue. Too funny.

Autumn said...

So adorable! Love the cheeks :)

KFinley said...

Such a cutie!

Jason said...

Ha ha ha, I can't get over uncles Tony and Wilbon. I haven't seen those uncles in months! Blasted this no cable situation