Friday, November 6, 2009
Reaching the end of my rope
I decided to tidy up my inbox this morning because there were 210 conversations in there. Rather messy, I know. After I "filed" all the emails about buying this house, I was down to 139--that's 71 conversations. And those of you familiar with gmail know that a conversation is more than one email--most of mine are 6-8 messages long! Buying a house is such a headache. Why can't I just give people my money and be done with it??? Actually, I would be happy if I even knew what day the house would be mine, but I can't even get that information and it will supposedly be within a week! I know this is all very normal, but I still hate it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Holy cow! I can't even imagine that many conversations in my inbox, I'd freak! You'll get through it - good luck!
i have almost 400 emails and thats after deleting almost 50!
Oh sounds like a long frustrating process... but you will get your house soon so that is exciting!
HA! I think my kids just naturally put their hands in the same position. That's funny. I didn't even notice.
Post a Comment